Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Day Off

Hello all!
I decided to take today to myself...to do exactly what I wanted...no chores except to buy water - a necessity and no work (though I'm feeling guilty!).
I discovered a wonderful restaurant on the lake and had a great lunch with my friends.  Then, I borrowed some movies from said friend to veg with back home.  Then, I went to the local yoga studio and learned all about their classes, etc.  Finally, I bought a mat (just like the one I have at home) and a carrying bag (made by people with disabilities and sold through a NGO).  Oh yeah, I borrowed a helmet from my friend as well.
I have a new moto driver - until I start driving myself.  They are called Saoms.  This gentleman knows and looks for me when I walk out the university gate.  Though I love rides on his bike, I don't like using his helmet, so now I have one of my own!  I am going to learn to drive a moto on Saturday.
All in all, a very nice day!
Now, I'm going to kick back and watch movies and relax.
This is a wonderful country, with many wonderful people.  I have nothing about which to complain and much about which to be thankful!  Yes....I am deeply grateful.
k

No comments:

Post a Comment